Become an IAS 2021 Youth Ambassador
Are you registered for IAS 2021 and aged 26 years old or younger? You can become an IAS 2021 Youth Ambassador!
Youth Ambassadors at IAS 2021
The Youth Ambassador programme is offered at the International AIDS Conference and IAS Conference on HIV Science to ensure that the voices of young people living with HIV, young activists and young researchers are heard at international meetings. In addition, the dedicated programme provides young people with opportunities to strengthen their research and advocacy skills to support capacity building.
Youth Ambassadors will benefit from a four-day curriculum at IAS 2021 which will include the following opportunities:
- Meetings with leading scientists, researchers and advocates, including IAS 2021 plenary speakers
- Abstract writing training
- Communications training
- Resource mobilization training
- One-on-one career forum to discuss individual career pathways in the field of HIV
- Networking with other young people living with HIV, young activists and young researchers.
For more information please visit the Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs).
Application and timeline
Apply to become an IAS 2021 Youth Ambassador, through your conference profile.
Please note that only registered delegates aged 26 or under are eligible for the IAS 2021 Youth Ambassadors programme.
The deadline for applications is Monday, 31 May 2021, 23:59 CET.